MFactory Helical (Gear Type) Limited Slip Differential
MFactory Helical LSD for K-series transmissions. Proven again and again to be one of, if not the best!
Gain a prominent advantage over the competition with the MFactory Helical LSD.
Through the smooth and constant distribution of power to the wheels, the MFactory Helical LSD puts the power-to-the-ground and maximises your vehicle’s traction. A must for any FWD race car, be it Street, Strip or Track!
- Made from imported Japanese Steel
- Forged and Cryo-Tempered for unsurpassed toughness
- Advanced Shot Peening technology increases surface hardness
- Designed to withstand the extreme shock loads of competition-level Drag Racing
- Advanced gear geometry designed using industry-leading software puts more power to the ground
- Only the highest quality Brighton-Best Hardware is used
- Maintenance-free Gears eliminates the need for special fluids & rebuilds associated with plate-type LSDs
- Lock-free operation ensures no adverse affect to steering response
Suitable for: Street Cars, Drag Cars, Occasional Road/Race
Power Rating: 1,000whp+ (as proven in the world’s fastest Hondas)
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty through MFactory (even if raced!)
Why MFactory?: Their Helical LSD’s have been proven to be Stronger, Lighter and have better tolerances than their competition
RECOMMENDED FLUID: When ordering your MFactory Helical LSD, we highly recommend that you order our Torco Manual Transmission Fluid (MTF) at the same time. For your convenience, we offer Half Cases (6 x 1ltr Bottles) which is sufficient for the initial break-in period of your new transmission component(s) (approx. 1 tank of gas) and the subsequent fluid flush. DO NOT use Gear Oil in your Honda Transmission. Doing so will cause more damage than good, especially the expensive Synthetic/Performance Gear Oils. Please click here for further information.
RECOMMENDED BEARINGS: When ordering your MFactory Helical LSD, we highly recommend that you order new Diff Bearings at the same time. All of the bearings that we supply are high quality OEM replacement Japanese Bearings. Prices are Per Pair.